- The Starter Cultures GENESISTM for cheeses are optimized complex of selected strains of lactic acid microorganisms.
- Sources for isolating strains included in the starter cultures are: raw milk produced from the High Mountain Eco-Clean regions in Bulgaria, organic plants and herbs, original homemade Bulgarian milk products, prepared by using traditional recipes with raw milk.
- The strain composition are matched with the necessary qualities for the latest technological requirements of the product, for which they are designed.
- GENESISTM strains are not genetically modified.
- GENESISTM Starter Cultures for cheeses are freeze-dried bacterial concentrates with minimum 1 x 1010 CFU per gram.
- They are applied as mother cultures or used directly as bulk starter culture. They have good solubility, high adaptation, a short cell reactivation period, a successful start of the fermentation process.
- GENESISTM Starter Cultures for cheeses are packed in laminated, triple-layered pouches.
- GENESISTM Starter Cultures can preserve their specification qualities for up to a year, if stored in temperatures between 0 an 10 °С.
|Coliforms (ISO 4831,ISO 4832)||CfU/g; MPN||Absent|
|Salmonella species (ISO 6579)||в 25,0 g||Absent|
|Staphylococcus aureus (6888-1-3)||CfU/g; MPN||Absent|
|Listeria monocytogenes (ISO 11290-1)||в 25,0 g||Absent|
|Дрожди и плесени (ISO 7954)||CfU/g||< 5|
|Pb||< 1,0 mg/kg||Cd||<0,20 mg/kg|
|Hg||< 0,03 mg/kg||Cu||< 1,00 mg/kg|
|As||< 0,20 mg/kg||Zn||< 1,00 mg/kg|