- Thermophilic Multi-strain Starter Cultures
- Concentrated Freeze-dried Cultures
- The number of viable active cells is a minimum of 1 x 1010 CFU per gram.
- The strains GENESISTM are isolated and selected from natural sources and they are not genetically modified.
- Direct starter cultures for 500, 1000, 2000 L
- Cultures for bulk starter preparation – 50, 100 L
- The production qualities of GENESISTM Streptococcus thermophilus (starter cultures from the series TS and TSV) are suitable for fermented milk products with various taste, flavour and consistency. They produce reach aroma complex like acetaldehyde, ethyl acetate, butanone and other.
- Some Streptococcus thermophilus strains included in the series of TSV starter cultures are producing polysaccharides, which are increasing the consistency and the final dairy product.
|TS1, TS2, TS3||Suitable for production of Prostokvasha, soft cheeses, Mozzarella and Emmenthal type cheeses.||The final milk product is characterized with low viscosity, homogenous consistency, nice taste and flavor.|
|TSV1, TSV2, TSV3, TSV4, TSV5, TSV6, TSV8||Suitable for production of Razenka, Varenetz, Prostokvasha and fermented milk beverages.||The final milk product is characterized with moderate to high viscosity, homogenous consistency, nice taste and flavor.
The cultures have low post acidification.