- GENESISТМ Starter Cultures for home-made preparation of Fermented milk products – a possibility to consume Fermented milk products without additives and preservatives.
- GENESISТМ Starter Cultures for home-made preparation of Fermented milk products are concentrated cultures of selected strains of lactic acid microorganisms, freeze-dried and packed in three-ply foil sachets.
- Sources for isolating strains included in the starter cultures are: raw milk produced from the High Mountain Eco-Clean regions in Bulgaria, organic plants and herbs, original homemade Bulgarian milk products, prepared by using traditional recipes with raw milk.
- GENESISТМ strains are not genetically modified.
- The starter culture in 1 sachet is dosed for turning into fermented milk product of 1 to 5 liters of milk.
- The active cells in 1 gram are over 1 billion.
- They are available in two packages: box of 10 sachets of 1 gram and box of 4 sachets of 1 gram. A leaflet with detailed information of the starter cultures and ways to use them is inserted in the package.
- GENESISТМ Starter Cultures for home-made preparation of Fermented milk products can preserve their specification qualities for up to a year, if stored in temperatures between 0 and 10 °С. Do not store in an open sachet.
|Coliforms (ISO 4831,ISO 4832)||CfU/g; MPN||Absent|
|Salmonella species (ISO 6579)||в 25,0 g||Absent|
|Staphylococcus aureus (6888-1-3)||CfU/g; MPN||Absent|
|Listeria monocytogenes (ISO 11290-1)||в 25,0 g||Absent|
|Дрожди и плесени (ISO 7954)||CfU/g||< 5|
|Pb||< 1,0 mg/kg||Cd||<0,20 mg/kg|
|Hg||< 0,03 mg/kg||Cu||< 1,00 mg/kg|
|As||< 0,20 mg/kg||Zn||< 1,00 mg/kg|