GenesisТМ Starter Culture:
- Package – two three layer folio packages – one for the culture and one for the mono saccharides, necessary for starting the activity of the microorganisms.
- Dose – in accordance with the meat mass;
- Preliminary activation of the culture or dissolving in water is not necessary.
- The stuffing mass is prepared in raw meat, salt, nitrate/nitrite, sodium ascorbate, spices, sugar 0,4÷0,6% accordance with the recipe of the respective type of sausage;
- After several turnings of the cutter when mincing the meat, the contents of the two sectors of the package is poured out and distributed evenly in the meat mass;
- The addition of 0.4÷0.6% sugar is obligatory.
- GenesisТМ cultures are equally suitable for raw dried sausages with a wide or thinner diameter.
* Cold smoking (up to 20 °С per 1h) can be applied if required by the respective technology.
|Time (Day)||Temperature ( °С )||Humidity ( % )|
* The duration of drying depends on the size of the sausage.
|Temperature, ( °С )||14|
|Humidity, ( % )||75 ÷ 70|
|Time, ( Days )||3 ÷ 10|