- The Starter Cultures GENESISTM for probiotic dairy products are optimized complex of selected strains of lactic acid microorganisms and Bifidobacterium sp.
- The Lactobacillus bulgaricus strains which enter in the composition of the GENESISTM Starter Cultures for probiotic dairy products are isolated from natural sources in Bulgaria and are selected according to their health effect. Their probiotic properties are studied in prestigious medical institutes. Their antimicrobial activity helps to restore the balance in the ecosystem of the digestive tract. They are a factor in the biodegradation of cholesterol, help to remove toxins form the body, have anti-tumor effects and activate the functions of the immune system. The strains are registered in the National Bank for Microorganisms and Cell Cultures.
- The Bifidobacterium strains which enter in the composition of the GENESISTM Starter Cultures for probiotic dairy products pass the gastric barrier, have a good metabolic activity in the intestinal ecosystem, implant on the intestinal walls, suppress the growing of unwanted types of microorganisms, detoxify the organism and stimulate the immune system.
- The strain composition are matched with the necessary qualities for the latest technological requirements of the product, for which they are designed.
- GENESISTM strains are not genetically modified.
- GENESISTM Starter Cultures for probiotic dairy products are freeze-dried bacterial concentrates with minimum 1 x 1010 CFU per gram
- They are used directly as bulk starter culture. They have good solubility, high adaptation, a short cell reactivation period, a successful start of the fermentation process.
- GENESISTM Starter Cultures for probiotic dairy products are packed in laminated, triple-layered pouches.
- GENESISTM Starter Cultures can preserve their specification qualities for up to a year, if stored in temperatures between 0 and 10 °С.
|Coliforms (ISO 4831,ISO 4832)||CfU/g; MPN||Absent|
|Salmonella species (ISO 6579)||в 25,0 g||Absent|
|Staphylococcus aureus (6888-1-3)||CfU/g; MPN||Absent|
|Listeria monocytogenes (ISO 11290-1)||в 25,0 g||Absent|
|Дрожди и плесени (ISO 7954)||CfU/g||< 5|
|Pb||< 1,0 mg/kg||Cd||<0,20 mg/kg|
|Hg||< 0,03 mg/kg||Cu||< 1,00 mg/kg|
|As||< 0,20 mg/kg||Zn||< 1,00 mg/kg|