- Concentrated freeze-dried starter cultures of the species Oenococcus oeni.
- The strains GENESISTM are isolated and selected from spontaneous malolactic fermentation of wine and they are not genetically modified.
- he number of viable cells is a minimum of 1 х 1010 CFU per gram.
- Small pouches made of triple layered folio.
- For 2500 liters of wine.
- Culture pre-activation in Nutrition Medium GENESISТМ – М is recommended.
- The cultures are stored in a range temperature of 0 to 10 °С. The maximum storage is 15 months.
|Coliforms (ISO 4831,ISO 4832)||CfU/g; MPN||Absent|
|Salmonella species (ISO 6579)||в 25,0 g||Absent|
|Staphylococcus aureus (6888-1-3)||CfU/g; MPN||Absent|
|Listeria monocytogenes (ISO 11290-1)||в 25,0 g||Absent|
|Дрожди и плесени (ISO 7954)||CfU/g||< 5|
|Pb||< 1,0 mg/kg||Cd||<0,20 mg/kg|
|Hg||< 0,03 mg/kg||Cu||< 1,00 mg/kg|
|As||< 0,20 mg/kg||Zn||< 1,00 mg/kg|