- Concentrated freeze-dried starter cultures of the species Oenococcus oeni.
- The strains GENESISTM – HL is isolated and selected from spontaneous malolactic fermentation of wine and it is not genetically modified.
- he number of viable cells is a minimum of 1 х 1010 CFU per gram.
- The strains GENESISTM – HL is designed primarily for red wines with
16 %vol alcohol, providing microbiological stability.
- The inoculation is performed after the alcoholic fermentation, while avoiding excessive oxygen enrichment. The container should be filled up to full capacity.
Recommended wine condition
- Work temperature – 18 ÷ 22 °С
- Total SO2 – max. 40 mg/l
- Free SO2 – max. 10 mg/l
- pH – no less than 3,3
- Small pouches made of triple layered folio.
- For 2500 liters of wine.
- Culture pre-activation in Nutrition Medium GENESISТМ – М is recommended.