- Concentrated freeze-dried starter cultures of the species Oenococcus oeni.
- The strains GENESISTM – UC is isolated and selected from spontaneous malolactic fermentation of wine and it is not genetically modified.
- he number of viable cells is a minimum of 1 х 1010 CFU per gram.
- The strains GENESISTM – UC has an universal application in biological deacidification of white, rose and red wines.
Recommended wine condition
- Inoculation – immediately after alcoholic fermentation
- Total SO2 – not more than 50 mg/l
- Alcohol – not more than 14.5 %vol
- Temperature – no less than 14 °С
- pH – no more than 3,2
- Small pouches made of triple layered folio.
- For 2500 liters of wine.
- Culture pre-activation in Nutrition Medium GENESISТМ – М is recommended.